Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
2 Miles NNW North Bend OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. East wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. East wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45. East wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Friday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE