We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Read More... Humidity94% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.94 in Dewpoint57°F (14°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
2 Miles NNW North Bend OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66. Calm wind. Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Thursday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 68. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 71. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.