Unsettled weather to continue today across the northern Plains and Midwest; severe weather possible Tuesday along Gulf Coast
Unsettled weather will continue today over the Northern Plains and Upper Midwest where wintry precipitation is forecast, with several inches of snow from South Dakota eastward into Minnesota and northern Michigan. A well-defined cold front will advance eastward with showers and storms developing along and ahead of it. Some storms along the Gulf Coast could become severe on Tuesday.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.35 in Dewpoint55°F (13°C) Visibility2.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
3 Miles N North Bend OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph. Tuesday A slight chance of showers before 10am, then a slight chance of showers after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 50. South wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Wednesday Rain. High near 51. South wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Wednesday Night Showers. Low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Christmas Day Showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.