Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
Read More... Humidity36% Wind SpeedS 14 MPH Barometer29.98 in (1015.2 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Burns, Burns Municipal Airport (KBNO)
Lat: 43.595°N Lon: 118.95639°W Elev: 4144ft.
9 Miles SSE Hines OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 40 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 46. South southeast wind around 10 mph. Thursday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph. Friday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 60. East southeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. East wind around 11 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Breezy. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.