Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.12 in (1020.2 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Burns, Burns Municipal Airport (KBNO)
Lat: 43.595°N Lon: 118.95639°W Elev: 4144ft.
9 Miles SSE Hines OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain, mainly after 4am. Low around 41. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Rain. High near 56. South wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 36. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday A chance of rain showers before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a west wind 11 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 7 to 16 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harney County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE