Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 32 G 48 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.78411°N Lon: 112.97736°W Elev: 4815ft.
Atomic City ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Windy, with a southwest wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 44 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 45. West northwest wind 13 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Snake River Plain, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE