Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
4 Miles NNW North Bend OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51. South southwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. North wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE