Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
4 Miles NNW North Bend OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 36. East wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light east in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Rain, mainly after 11am. High near 49. South wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 45. South wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE