Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 15 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
20 Miles NW Chemult OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. East wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. West southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west southwest in the evening.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE