Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833 Lon: -122.106667 Elev: 4834ft.
20 Miles NW Chemult OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Steady temperature around 29. West southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Snow showers likely before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Light west southwest wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE