Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 MPH
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Roseburg, Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG)
Lat: 43.23389 Lon: -123.35611 Elev: 525ft.
11 Miles WNW Oakland OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely before 10pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 26. North northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE