Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.34 in (1027.6 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Roseburg, Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG)
Lat: 43.23389°N Lon: 123.35611°W Elev: 525ft.
11 Miles WNW Oakland OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. West northwest wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light east northeast wind becoming north northeast 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 40. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 60. Light east wind.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE