Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833 Lon: -122.106667 Elev: 4834ft.
13 Miles SE La Pine OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West southwest wind around 8 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind around 8 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. South southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. South wind around 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE