Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
13 Miles SE La Pine OR
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Rain. High near 48. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Rain showers. Low around 32. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 13 to 18 mph becoming light west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light southeast wind becoming east southeast 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE