Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity54% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.87 in (1010.6 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704°N Lon: 116.24053°W Elev: 2822ft.
18 Miles SE Bogus Basin ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Breezy, with an east southeast wind 16 to 20 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. East wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Saturday Showers. High near 50. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night Rain, mainly before midnight. Low around 34. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Thursday A 10 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.