Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedENE 9 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Wind Chill-6°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833 Lon: -122.106667 Elev: 4834ft.
22 Miles NNW Chemult OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -7. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -6. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -5. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -4. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 35. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE