Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Jackson, Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC)
Lat: 43.6°N Lon: 110.73333°W Elev: 6450ft.
9 Miles WNW Wilson WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow. Low around 32. Breezy, with a southwest wind 18 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Snow before noon, then rain and snow. High near 39. Southwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow. Low around 22. Southwest wind 9 to 17 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. North wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 36. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Teton and Gros Ventre Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE