Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNNE 5 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Roseburg, Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG)
Lat: 43.23389 Lon: -123.35611 Elev: 525ft.
7 Miles WSW Yoncalla OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 20. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE