Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Juneau, Dodge County Airport (KUNU)
Lat: 43.43°N Lon: 88.7°W Elev: 935ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 11. West wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Dodge County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE