Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity58% Wind SpeedN 18 G 30 mph Barometer30.32 in Dewpoint20°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Baraboo Wisconsin Dells Airport (KDLL)
Lat: 43.52°N Lon: 89.77°W Elev: 978ft.
3 Miles SW Lake Delton WI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. South wind around 5 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Increasing clouds, with a high near 56. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.