Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Caldwell, Caldwell Industrial Airport (KEUL)
Lat: 43.63333 Lon: -116.63333 Elev: 2431ft.
5 Miles NE Marsing ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Flurries. Cloudy, with a low around 15. Light west northwest wind.
- Friday Flurries before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 26. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. South southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE