Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Caldwell, Caldwell Industrial Airport (KEUL)
Lat: 43.63333°N Lon: 116.63333°W Elev: 2431ft.
5 Miles NE Marsing ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated showers before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West northwest wind 14 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE