Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 17 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
CW8386 Thermopolis (C8386)
Lat: 43.642°N Lon: 108.22633°W Elev: 4426ft.
4 Miles S East Thermopolis WY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 1am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 30. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 22 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Sunday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night A chance of rain before 11pm, then snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely before 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. North wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Big Horn Basin, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE