Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedE 1 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.663611 Lon: -122.629167 Elev: 4328ft.
10 Miles SE Disston OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a temperature rising to around 19 by 2am. Calm wind becoming east northeast 5 to 8 mph in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Thursday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE