Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSSE 7 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.663611°N Lon: 122.629167°W Elev: 4328ft.
10 Miles SE Disston OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 48. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascades in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE