Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.49 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Caldwell, Caldwell Industrial Airport (KEUL)
Lat: 43.63333°N Lon: 116.63333°W Elev: 2431ft.
5 Miles W Nampa ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 31. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE