Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
15 Miles W Elkton OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 57. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 46. South wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 51. West southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night A chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE