Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 16 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704°N Lon: 116.24053°W Elev: 2822ft.
2 Miles E Boise ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 45. Southeast wind 11 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 52. Southeast wind 6 to 16 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 7 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE