Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind Speedcalm Barometer29.85 in Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility0.25 mi
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704°N Lon: 116.24053°W Elev: 2822ft.
2 Miles E Boise ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind. Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Light south southeast wind. Sunday Showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 55. Light west northwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Monday Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.