Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
BOGUS BASIN (BOGI1)
Lat: 43.76°N Lon: 116.1°W Elev: 6340ft.
12 Miles SE Bogus Basin ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 52. East southeast wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 41. Southeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 52. Southeast wind 5 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain showers before midnight, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boise Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE