Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedS 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
BOGUS BASIN (BOGI1)
Lat: 43.76 Lon: -116.1 Elev: 6340ft.
12 Miles SE Bogus Basin ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values between -1 and 9. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 29. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. East wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. South southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boise Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE