Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.86 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
9 Miles SE Reedsport OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 32. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North northeast wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 24. Northeast wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. East northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday A 10 percent chance of snow showers after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. East wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE