Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.25 in (1025.6 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Burns, Burns Municipal Airport (KBNO)
Lat: 43.595°N Lon: 118.95639°W Elev: 4144ft.
44 Miles E Burns OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 57. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 37. South southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph becoming west northwest in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Harney County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE