Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.320833°N Lon: 122.106667°W Elev: 4834ft.
4 Miles SSW La Pine OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. South wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. South southwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 41. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 53. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Showers. Low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern and Eastern Klamath County and Western Lake County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE