Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 43.62452°N Lon: 113.29709°W Elev: 5290ft.
8 Miles SSE Lost River ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain likely. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 39. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain likely before noon, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Southwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before midnight, then a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming east northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lost River/Pashimeroi, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE