Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedS 9 MPH
- Barometer30.54 in (1037.9 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704 Lon: -116.24053 Elev: 2822ft.
Garden City ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Calm wind.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Calm wind.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Calm wind. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night A 10 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE