Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity92% Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH Barometer30.11 in (1020.4 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ontario, Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO)
Lat: 44.01944°N Lon: 117.00972°W Elev: 2188ft.
12 Miles SW Adrian OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42. West wind around 8 mph. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 11am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 51. West wind 7 to 14 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Wednesday Night Rain showers before 11pm, then rain and snow showers. Low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Christmas Day A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Sunday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 20%.