Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedWSW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.53 in (1039.0 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-12°F (-24°C)
Current conditions at
Ontario, Ontario Municipal Airport (KONO)
Lat: 44.01944 Lon: -117.00972 Elev: 2188ft.
12 Miles SW Adrian OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 23. Light north northeast wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Calm wind.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then a slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Malheur County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE