Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Roseburg, Roseburg Regional Airport (KRBG)
Lat: 43.23389 Lon: -123.35611 Elev: 525ft.
3 Miles SSW Drain OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 23. North northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 34. Calm wind.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Douglas County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE