Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.84 in (1011.0 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility0.50 mi
Current conditions at
Lebanon Municipal Airport (KLEB)
Lat: 43.63 Lon: -72.3 Elev: 597ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Patchy fog. Low around 37. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain, mainly before 5pm. High near 41. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Southeast wind 3 to 8 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers after 8am. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Light southeast wind. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Cloudy, with a low around 19. Light northwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. South wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. South wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Windsor County, VT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE