Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedWNW 13 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
4 Miles NNW Lakeside OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers. High near 60. Southwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 63. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. North northwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday Showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE