Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
LaPine (US 97 MP 167) (ODT62)
Lat: 43.6741°N Lon: 121.5011°W Elev: 4600ft.
6 Miles SSW Newberry Crater OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 6 to 16 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Southeast wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. South wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE