Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.33 in Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
5 Miles NNW Lakeside OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Rain, mainly before 4pm. High near 56. South southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10pm. Areas of fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Areas of fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind. Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 4am. Areas of fog. Low around 50. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Wednesday Rain. High near 51. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible. Wednesday Night Showers. Low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Christmas Day Showers likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Sunday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.