Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.02 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jack Barstow Airport (KIKW)
Lat: 43.66°N Lon: 84.26°W Elev: 635ft.
Jack Barstow Airport MI
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 39. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight A chance of snow showers between 8pm and 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -2. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. West southwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Midland County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE