Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.84 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Jack Barstow Airport (KIKW)
Lat: 43.66 Lon: -84.26 Elev: 635ft.
Jack Barstow Airport MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 31 by 4am. Southwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Cloudy, with a high near 34. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Snow. Low around 27. Light east northeast wind becoming north northeast 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Snow likely before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 31. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Rain showers and snow showers likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Rain showers and snow showers likely, possibly mixed with freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Midland County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE