Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 10 mph
- Barometer29.84 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Viroqua Municipal Airport (KY51)
Lat: 43.58°N Lon: 90.9°W Elev: 1292ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a temperature falling to around 18 by 9am. Blustery, with a north wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 9. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 7am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a west wind 9 to 16 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. North wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Vernon County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE