Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedNW 12 G 18 MPH
- Barometer30.30 in
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
CW6028 Pine Mtn Observatory (C6028)
Lat: 43.79212 Lon: -120.94083 Elev: 6296ft.
13 Miles ESE Newberry Crater OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. South wind around 14 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ochoco-John Day Highlands, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE