Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
LaPine (US 97 MP 167) (ODT62)
Lat: 43.6741°N Lon: 121.5011°W Elev: 4600ft.
10 Miles W La Pine OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Showers. High near 47. Southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 35. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE