Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 4 G 5 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Wind Chill2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
CW6028 Pine Mtn Observatory (C6028)
Lat: 43.79212 Lon: -120.94083 Elev: 6296ft.
10 Miles ESE Newberry Crater OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Calm wind.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -1. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph after midnight.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 15. Wind chill values as low as -5. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -20. Northwest wind 10 to 13 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -3.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 8.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE