Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
4 Miles E Reedsport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Rain after 10am. Patchy fog before 10am. High near 45. South wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Showers. Low around 43. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE