Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
4 Miles E Reedsport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers. High near 61. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 51. South southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 66. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Light north wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday Showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE