Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWSW 7 G 13 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
CW6028 Pine Mtn Observatory (C6028)
Lat: 43.79212 Lon: -120.94083 Elev: 6296ft.
Newberry Crater OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 11 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of snow before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE