Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 7 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Jackson, Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC)
Lat: 43.6°N Lon: 110.73333°W Elev: 6450ft.
7 Miles NNW Moose WY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Rain. High near 42. Breezy, with a southwest wind 16 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 23. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. North wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 14. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before noon. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 39. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jackson Hole, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE