Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 6 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Jackson, Jackson Hole Airport (KJAC)
Lat: 43.6°N Lon: 110.73333°W Elev: 6450ft.
13 Miles NW Moose WY
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Light north wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West southwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Teton and Gros Ventre Mountains, WY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE