Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
GREEN MOUNTAIN (CCRO3)
Lat: 43.725278°N Lon: 122.805556°W Elev: 3064ft.
6 Miles ESE Cottage Grove OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Occasional showers. Low around 42. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 52. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57. Light north northeast wind.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 7 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascade Foothills in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE