Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Wards Butte / Cottage Grove (I-5 MP 170) (ODT49)
Lat: 43.7507°N Lon: 123.1145°W Elev: 720ft.
5 Miles E Cottage Grove OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 50. West wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. East wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northeast wind 8 to 10 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 60. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascade Foothills in Lane County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE