Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 14 G 18 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667°N Lon: 124.25°W Elev: 16ft.
7 Miles NNW Reedsport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 56. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tonight Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11pm. Low around 46. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. West wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE