Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
7 Miles NNW Reedsport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. East wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 7 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Rain, mainly after 10am. Patchy fog before 10am. High near 47. South wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain. Low around 44. South southwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE