Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lava Butte (US 97 MP 151) (ODT02)
Lat: 43.9087°N Lon: 121.3563°W Elev: 4450ft.
6 Miles E Three Rivers OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 22. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. South wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE