Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 G 7 MPH
- Barometer30.43 in
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
DW9680 Sunriver (D9680)
Lat: 43.86617 Lon: -121.45933 Elev: 4164ft.
5 Miles E Three Rivers OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. South wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE