Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 G 17 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Hailey, Friedman Memorial Airport (KSUN)
Lat: 43.5°N Lon: 114.3°W Elev: 5318ft.
11 Miles NNE Sun Valley ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 40. South wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 27. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday A chance of snow before 11am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. South southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Night Snow. Low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
- Monday Snow. High near 39. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sawtooth Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE