Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 7 MPH
- Barometer30.55 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
North Bend, North Bend Municipal Airport (KOTH)
Lat: 43.41667 Lon: -124.25 Elev: 16ft.
11 Miles N Reedsport OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 27. East wind around 6 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Monday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. East southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. East northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. East wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE