Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 12 MPH
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Hailey, Friedman Memorial Airport (KSUN)
Lat: 43.5°N Lon: 114.3°W Elev: 5318ft.
15 Miles NNE Sun Valley ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 41. South southwest wind 14 to 18 mph becoming west. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. North wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sawtooth Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE